About Me

Hey,unnamed

My name is Madison Greenlee, i’m a freshman at Franklin Heights High School (class of 2020) and so far I enjoy it. My birthday is October 5th and I will be 15 soon. I’m in JROTC and will be doing color guard for that. I like to read books as well. My favorite one I have read is The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I listen to a lot of different types of music for instance I like Elvis Presley, Twenty One Pilots, The Weeknd, Nirvana, Dolly Parton, Drake and G-Eazy. My favorite era is anywhere between 1940-1960. I like their style of music and style and just how most things were back then. Two of my favorite actors are, Johnny Depp and Leonardo Dicaprio.

After I graduate I don’t know what I want to go to college for but I do know that I want to go to cosmetology school and learn how to do makeup and produce my own makeup products as well. All of my years throughout high school I hope to become more outgoing and not so afraid to speak up. Also I hope to never get a grade lower than a B- so i just have to work my hardest for every class like everyone who wants to be successful should do. There was a few things about me.